Andreas Shabelnikov Biography

There are some information about interview and background.

Blog posts

I’ve tried to play around with tumblr, and found out at the end, that I really want to move into something more advanced, so yeah, here’s my wordpress blog.

Going to post updates here about my work, making ofs, some cool reviews and more.

Information

Born in USSR and grown up in Latvia, Andreas has started working with big brands in his teens. Being one of the first web-designers in Western Europe he used to make freelance projects for American and European companies. He then worked as an art-director in one of Moscow's biggest digital agencies and successfully participated in marketing campaigns for Russian pop-stars. He started to shoot landscapes and panoramas as well as advertising that time.Andreas worked in cooperation with Saatchi & Saatchi and BBDO and had launched interactive projects for Bacardi, Warner Bros, Paramount Pictures and Disney. His interviews and articles were published in Computer Arts and iDN magazine.

During last 5 years, he used to live in Greece, Germany and Spain. And finally settled down in South of France.

Currently Andreas works for a projects with clients like R'N'B star Ne-Yo and New York City State.

Work

He always thought that having many low budget projects isn't better than less projects, but bigger budgets.Honestly, I have to say, that I'm changing my opinion about that. Small projects are much better ,faster to do, and your clients are way happier. So, why not!

About

Andreas Shabelnikov, digital artist and art director, in love with interactive, cinematography and visual effects. Has his own small studio on the coast in French Riviera. Available for work worldwide as a freelancer or contractor.

Creative works by Andreas Shabelnikov © 2011 Yiming Lin